May the road rise up to meet you,
may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand
may the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the hollow of his hand
Sometimes
What may be the best thing For you to do
Sometimes thats the hardest thing For you to do
And that, that's real you know 'cause
I know how I feel about you
But I also know that don't
Make everything aight
And for that reason
I gotta say goodbye
Im not in a gud mood...feels so sad dlm byk perkara. Maybe bendera Jepun dah nak sampai ke hujung tiang...and i know i can take care of myself...be responsible to everyone...be nice and be gud...hopefully i've make the right decision...permulaan yang baik perlu berakhir dgn yang baik juga. Insyaallah....
Note: I promise....
No comments:
Post a Comment